Friday, January 25, 2013

Think Javier would notice if I bought a puppy?

Today was the first day since being here that I had nothing planned! I slept in till 1, a dream come true. Hopefully now that I caught up on some sleep my body will be able to get used to the time change. Also, I finally snagged a picture of my puppy (the one from the pet store window across the window from our apartment). He is a golden lab, and probably one of the cutest little things in the world. The picture doesn't do him justice, but I'll be taking more!

It was a lazy afternoon in the house, I hung around in my pjs and watched Once Upon A Time on my laptop. At 7 Javier took Nicole and I out to look at shoes, and then went on a walk around the city. We had to meet Beatriz at the library where she was studying for one of her law classes, so we grabbed drinks at a cafe nearby and then visited the library and met her school friends.

We then went on a walk to get little Beatriz at a friends, and then to pick Ana up at a birthday party at her friends apartment. Their family had two American girls living with them, one from Chicago and one from North Carolina. They were both very nice.

Our family took us out for tapas; I got a drink called Agua-something, which is basically sprite without carbonation. So, it's the best invention ever! We got little wraps (with turkey, lettuce, tomato, and mayo) and french fries for our tapa, which were very good. Our second tapa was a different type of wrap with peppers, onions, and chicken. After tapas Javier took us to a sandwich shop and bought us bocadillos for dinner, which are little subs. I got one called a "perrito" which looked like little sausages in tomato sauce, it was very good.

I spent the night on the couch watching a spanish movie, I have a busy day tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment